Our client is a newly established PRC financial group. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team.
- Assist IT Head to be in charge of the daily IT systems, operations and oversee IT security
- Maintain IT standard guidelines and company websites to cope with operational needs
- Provide technical advice and system training
- Develop and monitor IT systems, including HR system, network infrastructure, telecommunication system, email system
- Responsible for implementation of new IT solutions consisting of analysis, design, configuration, development, test, deployment
- Liaise with external IT service providers and internal users
- Degree holder in Computer Studies or related disciplines
- 3 – 5 years relevant experience in financial industry preferably securities or fund houses
- Hands-on experience of network infrastructure including WAN & LAN setup, routers / switches, firewalls, Window Server, Linux OS, Virtual Machine
- Proactive team player, problem solver, good interpersonal and communication skills
- Proficient in both written and spoken English, including Putonghua
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format in both English and Chinese) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
25K - 40K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com