Our client is a well-established buying office in global context. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Direct and proactive support to the COO
- Manage calendar, travel arrangements & expense reports for COO.
- Provide proactive, executive support and facilitate the day-to-day operational issues and be a coordinating link to manage the many activities of the Group COO.
- Coordinate activities related to the Executive Committee of the Group (CEO, COO, CFO).
- Coordinate and organize larger meetings hosted by the COO.
- Preparing meeting minutes, presentations and other written materials.
- Supporting COO in drafting communication from the COO to his organizations.
- Routine correspondence and managing follow-up requests on behalf of COO.
- Maintaining confidential files related to COO Functions.
- Help manage corporate calendars, be an active member of the EA community, and foster positive interfaces across the company.
- Scheduling of regular corporate meetings / drumbeat owned by the COO office.
- Function as a partner and back up at times for EAs in the Corporate Functions.
- Be very well connected and coordinated with EAs of other Executive Committee and EXB members.
- Managing calendar, travel arrangements & expense reports for CSO
QUALIFICATIONS AND SKILLS:
- Degree holder in Business and formal Secretarial training
- Successful track record as an executive assistant in a complex global/international organization.
- A natural initiative taker, organizer and communicator with high capacity and energy.
- Agility and flexibility to work in an environment where plans change and several tasks must often be managed in parallel.
- Fluent in English and Mandarin, both oral and written.
- Excellent communication skills verbally as well as in writing.
- Great collaborator with a genuine interest in building networks across the global company.
- Computer mastery with specific focus on MSWord, Excel, Power Point, Net-based tools.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
HK$40,000 - 70,000
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com