- Handle account opening matters and coordinate with other relevant departments for completing account opening procedures;
- Assist customers to process daily transaction requests;
- Assist Account Officers in preparing credit proposals, due diligence on account periodic reviews or trigger events, and spreading of financial statements;
- Prepare various internal reports for the use of corporate banking department;
- Perform various searches including but not limited to land, company search, business registration, CCRA, sanction screening, legal, bankruptcy and internet search;
- Follow up and communicate with relevant departments for credit/ transactions related matters;
- Provide customer services to existing and potential customers in a timely and professional manner.
- Diploma or above
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience in corporate banking environment
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese; Fluent in Putonghua is highly preferred
- PC proficient (MS Excel and Word)
- Self-motivation and ability to work under pressure independently
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Diploma or above
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org