- Being the sub-team lead, to check the account opening relative documents and ensure data input accuracy.
- Coach and motivate team members to maintain a high service standard.
- Formulate, review and update the deposit policies and procedures in line with regulatory requirements.
- Coordinate with other Departments and ensure customers’ enquiries are properly handled.
- Ensure all control measures are in compliance with the Bank’s guidelines and the code of conduct from regulatory bodies.
- Assist in adhoc projects and programs as assigned.
- University Degree with related disciplines
- Min. 3 years of account opening supervisor experience in the corporate/commercial banking field
- Certified attendance of Internal Audit in Financial Institution or relative course
- Familiar with HKMA regulations, rules and guidelines
- Sound knowledge of banking law
- Proficiency in English and Chinese (including Mandarin/Putonghua and Cantonese)
- Independent with good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
Interested parties please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com