- Handle full set of accounts and maintain proper accounting records,
- Perform documents checking, data entries, payments, filing and bank reconciliation,
- Issue invoices, debit notes and official receipts
- Assist in accounts receivable and account payable functions,
- Assist in month end closing and prepare auditing schedule,
- Perform as ad-hoc assignments as required by Supervisors.
- Higher Diploma or above in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines.
- 3 years or above working experience in finance and accounting
- Experienced in immigration industry is highly preferred
- Good command of computer skills including MS Office, especially MS Excel & Proficient in Chinese Typing 倉頡/速成.
- Hand-on experience in accounting system QUICKBOOK is an advantage.
- Independent, mature and pro-active and under pressure
- Detail-minded, self-initiative, responsible and can handle multi-tasking.
- Immediate available is highly preferable
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
3 years or above working experience
Higher Diploma or above
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com