Our client is an investment arm of a sizable Asian base Banking group. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team with the requirements as below:
- Assist to perform the daily operations of the Compliance Department
- Handle Account opening/ KYC / CDD duties
- Review alerts and cases, disclose suspicious transaction to relevant authority
- Assist in the handling of inquiries from legal enforcement agents and regulators in relation to suspicious activity.
- Assist to handle inquiries from legal enforcement agents in relation to suspicious activities.
- Assist to develop and implement an effective AML/CFT compliance framework
- Perform other ad hoc projects or assignment
- Degree holder in Risk, Law, Business, Finance or other related disciplines
- 3 years’ relevant experience in compliance gained from DTC (Deposit Taking Company) or bank
- Knowledge of banking law and operation as well as securities business and operation and familiar with HKMA / SFCregulations, rules and guidelines
- Good communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Energetic, self-motivated, responsible and teamwork
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin a plus)
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org