- Researching and assessing new vendors
- Vendor development and relationship building
- Training of new vendors and building capabilities
- Supporting the Sourcing manager to drive partnership with the vendor to deliver best-in-class performance
- Researching and assessing new vendors to support the business and capacity growth and driving continuous improvement
- Owning vendor development and relationship building with stakeholders.
- Owning the on-boarding and training of new vendors and continuously building capabilities throughout the entire vendor base
- Providing support to the Sustainability team on compliance and ESG management.
- Working closely with vendor partners to support product development and margin improvements
- Degree in Merchandising/Business Management or related discipline, or equivalent relevant experience
- 5+ years’ experience in apparel sourcing or merchandising, MNC sourcing office experience is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and can work effectively with internal and external stakeholders of diverse cultural backgrounds.
- Expertise in negotiation, problem solving and multi-tasking
- Assertive and high level of self-initiative
- Fluent in English and have strong verbal and written communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, Power Point) and Outlook, and knowledge of ERP & PLM systems is an advantage (e.g., SAP, Centric etc.)
Interested candidates please send your cv to email@example.com or contact us at 25200104.
Ngan Tau Kok
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org