- Provide support to the day-to-day operations of the Human Resources office;
- Assist in the full range of HR activities including recruitment, payroll, employee benefits, attendance & leave administration, etc.;
- Prepare & consolidate various HR analysis reports for management review;
- Perform other ad hoc duties as directed.
- Diploma/Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or other related disciplines;
- 1 year’s solid HR operational experience;
- With some knowledge in Hong Kong Employment & MPF Schemes Ordinances;
- Proficient in computer skills, especially on MS Word & Excel;
- With excellent communications skills, approachable, detail-oriented and high sense of confidentiality.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com