- Assist Department Manager in full spectrum of HR functions, especially focus on compensation and benefits aspects, such as payroll administrations, MPF, HR budgeting, performance management, annual tax filing and staff benefits; and ensure all HR functions are in alignment with organization policy and compliance to local legal requirements;
- Provide professional advice and support to senior management for implementing HR strategies and policies;
- Generate monthly and ad hoc management reports; conduct various researches to support manpower planning requirements.
- Carry out and complete ad hoc projects and tasks assigned by Management.
- Degree holder in Human Resources Management or related disciplines.
- Minimum 3 years solid working experience in full spectrum of HR process.
- Self-starter and self-motivated under minimal supervision; strong report writing and data analysis skills.
- Independent and mature with good presentation and communication skills and able to work under pressure.
- Proficiency in Mandarin, English and Cantonese, both spoken and written.
- Immediately available is preferred.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com