- This position will be the key member to manage the warehouse and distribution operations, delivery to stores and direct to consumers as applicable.
- Build strong, effective relationships with the 3rd party distributors and sales team.
- Monitor the warehouse subordinates’ performance.
- Maintain a working knowledge of the technology/systems that support the daily operations, provide properly structured feedback to IT and Systems regarding ongoing issues and needed improvements.
- Proactivity prevents the issues and delays; timely problem resolution for shipment holds and other supply chain delays.
- Communicate with Japan Head Quarter for ordering the products and arrange import.
- Coordinate and liaise with external agencies and partners such as Customs, other government agencies and officials, and other agents, freight forwarders.
- Provide skill training to subordinates periodically and review their result.
- Handle ad hoc project (i.e. Sogo Thankful week & Event).
- Assist New counter and new Point Manager channel build up operation.
- Negotiate the logistics cost with all contractors and review their performance.
- Setup and optimize logistics workflow.
- Cost control and maintain customer satisfaction in high level.
- Supervise staff in accordance with company policies and procedures.
- Participate in the development and implementation of goals, objectives, policies, and priorities of the organization
- Communicate with other Dept Supervisors and Managers.
- Prepare and present staff reports and other correspondence as appropriate and necessary
- Discover new trends and innovations in the fields of warehousing and storage programs.
- Understanding planning, shipping, warehouse management and inventory systems
- Knowing all aspects of warehouse operations
- Managing daily routes/schedules of shipments and deliveries
- Diploma or Degree in Supply Chain / Logistics management with at least 5 years of relevant logistics distribution management experience preferably in retail industry
- Strong problem solving & communication skills
- Strategic, analytical minded
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
Interested parties, please send full cv to email@example.com or contact 2520 0876 for more info.
Ngau Tau Kok
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org