- Provide operation support to account opening, periodic / trigger event review, customer information and account record maintenance;
- Review Account Opening Documents on Corporate / Institutional / Personal banking for completeness and compliance with KYC, CDD requirements;
- Provide administrative support & static data input to the team;
- Participate in relevant operation related projects assigned and actively engage in workflow, system enhancement and testing to enhance the process.
- Provide suggestions to the supervisor on ways to improve the efficiency and quality of services;
- University graduate with 5-8 years of relevant experience in banking operation, preferably in client account management areas (Candidate with less experience would be considered for Senior Officer Position);
- Meticulous with high level of accuracy;
- Able to work independently as well as a team player;
- Ownership of results and good communication skills;
- Good command of both written and verbal in English and Chinese (including Putonghua).
Interested parties, please send FULL CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org