We are assisting a sizable logistic group company to invite capable candidates to apply for the following post.
- Lead team members to handle different kinds of key account sales projects, planning & monitor the sales activities and resources to achieve goals
- Manage key accounts and provide professional sales and customer services for clients to increase the sales revenue
- Support global customer development and maintenance through evaluating their requirements and provide respective solutions
- Understand the business goals and create relevant business proposal and relevant procedure (SOP, flows, briefing etc.).
- Forecast and seek for new business opportunities, coordinate with internal and external parties to work out the business plan
- Evaluate sales performance through analysis, business reports and proactively propose improvement plan
- Degree or above in Business, Marketing, Communications, E-commerce, Project Management or related discipline
- At least 5 – 8 years’ experience in Key Account Management, implementation of logistics / supply chain projects
- Exceptional influencing and communication skills
- Good presentation and negotiation skills, flexible and be able to work under pressure
- International exposure/ experience in China is definitely an advantage
- Good analytical skills with business acumen, meticulous and strong numeric sense
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing
- Good command in written/spoken English and Chinese, Putonghua is a must
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
30K - 40K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org