- To support the implementation of liquidity and interest rate risk management areas required by the HKMA;
- To support in the annual budget setting and analysis;
- To participate in the financial forecast;
- To participate in the monthly financial analysis;
- To support the assets and liabilities management of the bank;
- To prepare ad hoc analysis reports as requested by management.
- Bachelor Degree or above preferable in accounting, finance, business and other related majors;
- At least 5 years relevant working experience in other banks;
- Familiar with the budget setting and control, financial analysis, with skilled office software operation ability and certain writing ability;
- Familiar with HKMA liquidity maintenance ratio requirement;
- Willing to learn, strong sense of responsibility and principle and a good team player;
- With strong analysis, learning, coordination, management ability.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
30K - 50K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org