We are assisting a PRC financial group to seek high calibre candidates to fill the above post.
- Prepare and validate daily and monthly NAV
- Prepare and check regular and ad hoc reports
- Prepare and validate including cash reconciliation, trades matching, holding reconciliation, client deposits / withdrawal instructions, other settlement duties and return calculation etc.
- Liaise with executing brokers, prime brokers, custodians, fund administrators and system vendors to resolve trade breaks and/or other relative issues.
- Work closely with cross departments to ensure operational process is smooth and compliant with internal and external regulation and policy.
- Review fund capital activity to ensure it is properly processed and recorded.
- Assist team head to perform operation relevant projects including but not limited to workflow enhancement, system flow improvement, external vendors performance review.
- Degree or above in Finance, Accounting or related discipline
- 3 – 5 years or above experience in fund accounting/operations with asset management firm or custodian fund administration focusing in Cayman SPC (segregated portfolio company) Funds
- Fluency in English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Able to work independently and strong interpersonal skills to deal effectively with internal and external parties
- Immediately available preferred
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com