- Manage the retail sales and operation activities for the beauty counters/ stores and Travel Retail (TR) in Hong Kong and Macau.
- Lead frontline sales team to achieve sales target and excellent customer experience. Highly motivate the sales performance and morale for front-line staff by effective commission plan, incentive program and various kind of sales strategies.
- Plan, manage, recruitment, mobility, rotation & monitor manpower arrangement and roster for frontline staff.
- Plan and implement sales and operational strategies to achieve business objectives.
- Execute efficiently the CRM programs at front-line level to increase sales and customer loyalty.
- Manage stock replenishment, allocation and inventory level.
- Work closely and communicate with Marketing & Training Team to enhance the counter & store image, effective promotion execution, store sales performance and service standard.
- Analyze sales, stock and operation performance by analytical reports and share insights with HQ, top management, marketing team, training team and related parties
- Degree holder with minimum 5 years of experience in retail operation or store management
- Preferably in luxury beauty or related industries.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- High proficiency in developing analytical report with insights.
- Solid experience in leading frontline staff for customer service enhancement and executing CRM and Marketing activities at front-line level effectively.
- Proficient in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
Interested parties, please send full cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com