Our mechanical engineers provide consulting, engineering and design services for HVAC and piping systems for complex projects in healthcare, military and higher education, providing only the best services. The main responsibilities of this position include designing machinery and plumbing systems for all types of projects, including houses, offices, hospitals and industrial projects.
- Perform engineering calculations, including heat load calculations, energy modeling, ventilation requirements, pipe static pressure, pipe head loss, COMcheck, cost estimation, LEED documents, etc.
- Dimensions, selection, designation and planning of HVAC equipment, piping systems, hydraulic piping, air terminals, piping equipment, fixtures, piping systems, including domestic water, wastewater, vents, storm drainage, natural gas, compressed air, medical gas, etc. .
- Interact with customers and project team members
- Complete the assigned work on time
- Independence and teamwork
- Pay attention to details to prepare project deliverables
- Constantly evolving knowledge of building codes and industry standards
- Able to read and understand plans and specifications
- Good knowledge in AutoCad
- Fresh Graduated in Mechanical Engineering.Good communication skills, like to work with others
- Service-oriented, eager to respond to customer needs
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us at 25200845.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com