Our client is an investment arm of a sizable Korean Banking Group. In order to cope with her expansion, she is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Provide administration support to business teams
- Assist to coordinate cash management
- Responsible for day-to-day trading / settlement activities such as trade processing / clearance / input, deal booking, trade control and reconciliation, maintenance of position records, set up static data and cash management for money market and debt securities transactions
- Conduct verification of stock records, balancing and adjusting all money differences
- Implement control policies and procedures
- Monitor currency exposures, interest rate exposures, maintenance of position valuations
- Account opening for clients and for the company with bank and broker
- Prepare risk management, trading desk and other regular reports
- Work closely with the Risk Management and Finance under the Operation Unit and may provide cross support if needed.
- Responsible for expense entries / reports
- Perform other adhoc duties as assigned
- University degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Candidates with experience in Risk and Finance will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Native Korean with Good English
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064.
Fresh graduate will be considered
Native Korean speaker & Degree holder
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org