Our client is a well-established PRC bank at Central. She is now inviting caliber candidates to join her team with the requirements below:
- Support on formulating customer strategies to drive customer growth and profitability
- Assist to implement and monitor the segment strategies through initiatives on acquisition, cross-selling, service upgrade, customer loyalty and retention.
- Assist to formulate and implement customer segment strategies to achieve the business targets, improve customer experience and explore customer financial needs.
- Assist to design and implement an integrated sales & service platform, end-to-end sales process for frontline including planning, sales discussion and activities effectively
- Monitor sales channels’ performance on acquisition, mainly work with direct sales and Branch
- Perform client profitability analysis, identify gaps and propose action plans to improve lead conversion and revenue generation from deposit or investment of specific segment
- Organize activities and events to improve customer satisfaction
- Manage marketing budget to optimize acquisition spending effectively
- Prepare regular MIS and management presentation
- Degree Holder in Marketing or related discipline
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in banking industry, preferably relevant experience in customer segmentation or marketing
- Good Interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Independent, attentive to details, customer-oriented, positive and proactive working attitude
- Strong planning, organization and time management skills
- Strong sense of responsibility and able to work under pressure
- Good command of written English and Chinese
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org