- Implement sales plans for respective products and support after-sale service.
- Manage key accounts such as hospitals / clinics and provide customer services by all means to medical professionals and clients.
- Assist in the promotion of the company’s product brand and new product launch activities.
- Organize, co-ordinate and deliver marketing events such as medical training, exhibition, client visits.
- Track sales record and achieve sales goals with the team.
- Provide daily office support and other ad hoc duties assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in science or related disciplines
- Min 1-2 years’ experience in sales and marketing gained from pharmaceutical / medical fields
- Good command in written and spoken Chinese, English, and Putonghua.
- Proficiency in MS Office (especially PowerPoint) and Chinese word processing.
- Highly self-motivated, strong learning agility, people-oriented with good interpersonal and leadership skills
- Knowledge in the use of social media and online marketing platforms will be an advantage
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information or any questions.
Enquiry: 2520 0103
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com