- The role will primarily focus on supporting the day to day Middle Office functions.
- Perform daily trade processing on various products including equity and fixed income.
- Liaise with counterparties/external clients on trade matching/confirmations.
- Manage client data in trade booking systems.
- Perform reconciliations on client data.
- Review procedures continuously and identify opportunities to streamline processes, drive efficiency and improve control.
- Perform UAT and follow up on production release.
- Follow up on enhancement/bug fixes projects for Middle Office and other teams in Operations.
- Handle ad hoc tasks as required.
- Bachelor’s Degree or above.
- 3 years’ relevant working experience.
- Previous exposure to Fidessa/DTCC CTM/Alert for HK equities/Stock Connect is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel. IT background/VBA skills would be an advantage.
- Must be a good team player.
- Be a proactive, quick-minded, enthusiastic self-starter.
- Attentive to details.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Good communication skills. Good command of Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com