- Assist the Project Team in relation to day-to-day site supervision for architectural, builder’s works, fitting out and maintenance works to the company’s portfolio in Hong Kong.
- Examine materials used and workmanship employed in the architectural and building works including works manufactured / fabricated off-sites areas may be required, all in full compliance with the contract requirements, approved materials and method statement.
- Oversee the performance of contractors to ensure the required standard is achieved (e.g. construction sequence, workmanship and health & safety, etc.).
- Monitor progress of work and coordinate with consultants and contractors to ensure objectives are achieved according to the agreed scheme and budget.
- Coordinate with consultants, government departments, relevant organization and internal team members on project implementation.
- Perform any other duties assigned by the supervisor or Directors.
- Diploma or Higher Certificate in Building or Building Studies from a Hong Kong Polytechnic University / Polytechnic or Hong Kong Institute of Vocational Education / Technical Institute / Technical College or equivalent.
- Green Card holder (Construction site)
- Minimum 6 years post qualification experience in property development.
- Previous working experience in handling fitting out / renovations in high-end residential projects is a must.
- Knowledge in Power Point, Photoshop and MS Office.
- Possesses unquestionable integrity, initiative and be keen to take responsibility, with an enquiring mind and a proactive approach to tasks.
- Fluency in English and Cantonese.
- HK$30,000~40,000 x 13 , Discretionary bonus, medical scheme & dental scheme, MPF, reimbursement of professional membership fee
- Paid annual leaves.
- 5 day work on site
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
$30,000 - 40,000
Higher Cert or above
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com