- To the extent there is any involvement in Type 1 activity, namely, dealing in securities, such involvement shall be limited to dealing in securities in relation to corporate finance work
- Assist in / Handle due diligence work and the preparation of marketing materials, research materials and transactional documents and other documentation incidental to the execution of transactions
- Assist in / Handle liaising and dealing with clients, professional parties, regulators and other business and support units
- Assist in the provision of advice on transactions regarding valuation, structuring, financial, regulatory and business aspects of them
- Assist in / Handle the execution of transactions
- Provide other marketing, research, transactional and administrative support generally
- All other duties as assigned by the Supervisors Requirements
- At least 1-2 years’ working experience in corporate finance, preferably with focus in HK IPO execution;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in executing HK IPO;
- Well versed with Hong Kong and PRC regulations in relation to corporate finance executions;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua;
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a good team player.
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com