- Responsible for the execution of corporate finance transactions in Greater China region in particular HK IPO and corporate finance related transactions;
- Liaising with client, professional parties and relevant authorities, such as SFC and Hong Kong Stock Exchange in connection with execution of projects;
- Managing deal timetable and coordinate with all parties to steer the deal;
- Due diligence exercise in identification of key issues, planning the due diligence exercise and lead all parties in addressing the issues;
- Due diligence, market research, financial analysis and regulatory check;
- Preparation of listing documents and draft announcements and circulars
- 3-4 years’ working experience in corporate finance, with focus in HK IPO execution;
- Good analytical and interpersonal skills with a proven track record in executing HK IPO;
- Well versed with Hong Kong and PRC regulations in relation to corporate finance executions;
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua;
- Able to work under pressure, self-motivated and a good team player.
Interested candidates please send your resume to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0104.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org