- Focus on supporting daily settlement for equities, listed futures & options, and fixed income.
- Perform daily stock and cash reconciliation.
- Forecast funding required for daily settlement.
- Monitor derivative margin requirement from clearing houses / brokers.
- Perform F&O position net-down, regulatory reporting for HKEX, CME etc.
- Handle DCASS give up trades.
- Post client fund deposits/withdrawals in back office system and wire payment on online banking.
- Handle clients’ physical scrip deposits/withdrawals.
- Monitor corporate actions for equities and fixed income. Inform clients/Front Office and process client instructions.
- Handle settlement instructions, placement letters and HKEX documents for placements/IPOs.
- Communicate with internal and external parties to resolve all settlement problems.
- Review procedures continuously and identify opportunities to streamline processes, drive efficiency and improve control.
- Perform UAT and follow up on production release.
- Bachelor’s Degree with 5 years’ relevant working experience.
- Familiar with DCASS, CCASS, Clearstream, Euroclear.
- Previous experience with HKCC clearing participant is preferred.
- A good team player with proficient skills in MS Excel & Word.
- Self-motivated, attentive to details, proactive and driven with can-do attitude.
- Willing to work overtime with ability to handle multiple tasks and work under pressure and tight deadlines.
- Effective communication skills, good command of Chinese (Mandarin) and English..
Interested parties please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0103 for more information or any questions.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com