- To promote and coordinate syndicated and structured products and business in the Asia region.
- Provide product improvement and development proposals, and actively explore new financial products and markets.
- To lead and arrange syndicated loans through efforts in initiating, structuring, risk analysis, underwriting and sell-down strategies, formulating, syndicating, documentation, negotiating, etc.
- To coordinate with the front line, relationship manager, loans operation team and external lawyers to finalize loan documents and to assist in the fulfillment of conditions precedent to drawdown.
- Develop the pricing strategies/ conduct underwriting/market risk assessment
- Handle matters and issues in relation to strategic planning, the bank policies, risk management policies and procedures, and internal relevant regulatory rules.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or related disciplines
- Min. 5 years’ relevant experience in the banking industry.
- Strong analytical, mathematical skills with detailed-oriented, problem-solving capabilities.
- Read and write fluently in Chinese (Mandarin) and English.
- Familiar with MS Office (e.g. Word, Excel)
Interested parties please send your full CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 852-2520 0103 for more information.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com