- Perform import/ export bills checking;
- Handle daily trade processing including but not limited to L/C issuance, import bills financing, L/C acceptance, shipping guarantee, import/ export documentary collection, export L/C advising, export packing loan and export L/C negotiation;
- Support day-to-day operation duties including daily/ monthly MIS;
- Provide professional advice on trade finance to customers and business units;
- Perform due diligence and AML procedures according to the Bank’s requirements, policies and procedures.
- Secondary education or above, with over 5 years of relevant experience and knowledge in various types of trade finance products
- Experience in operating Trade Innovation (TI) system is highly preferred
- Familiar with UCP600 & related UCP publications
- CDCS certificate holder is an advantage
- Hands-on, can work well both individually and as a team
- Good communication skills in spoken and written English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Interested parties, please send FULL CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0876.
Tsim Sha Tsui
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com