- Trade offshore bonds and derivatives to achieve profit target within limits
- Develop trading strategy to mitigate risk and enhance portfolio return
- Execute the bond trading process, risk management & monitoring framework
- Carry out portfolio analysis; provide internal and regulatory reports, market trend analysis and commentary
- Bachelor degree holder with at least 2 years bond trading related experience
- Strong understanding of financial market, instruments and strategies
- Familiar with bond related derivatives i.e., TRS/bond futures/CDS etc.
- Familiar with market data and information platform like Bloomberg and Reuters, etc.
- Excellent command of spoken and written English and Putonghua
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR contact us at 2520 0104.
Enquiry: 2520 0104
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com