- Lead the business requirements gathering process to collect and analyse requirements
- Analyse functional requirements, identify constraints/risk and translates into technical solution
- Design and prepare related documentations, i.e. functional design specification, business workflow manual and user manual, etc.
- Facilitates communication between users and development team
- Participate in system architecture design and business parameters design
- Participate in system integration test and assist users to perform user acceptance test
- Degree holder in Business or Computer Science related discipline
- 5+ years experience in banking IT industry, ideally with BA experience
- Familiar with retail, wholesales, bills and trade finance banking products
- Familiar in banking system architecture and technology implementation with practical experience in system design
- Good team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong logical, analytical, problem solving and products development skills
- Excellent in Cantonese, Putonghua, English speaking and writing skills，Excellent skills in business requirements analysis and business documentation writing
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org