- Lead the business requirements gathering process to collect and analyse requirements
- Analyse functional requirements, identify constraints/risk and translates into technical solution
- Design and prepare related documentations, i.e. functional design specification, business workflow manual and user manual, etc.
- Facilitates communication between users and development team
- Participate in system architecture design and business parameters design
- Participate in system integration test and assist users to perform user acceptance test
- Degree holder in Business or Computer Science related discipline
- 3+ years experience in banking IT industry, ideally with BA experience in HRIS system
- Familiar in banking system architecture and technology implementation with practical experience in system design
- Good team player with strong interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Strong logical, analytical, problem solving and products development skills
- Excellent in Cantonese, Putonghua, English speaking and writing skills
- Excellent skills in business requirements analysis and business documentation writing
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com