- Master’s degree is a plus
- Bachelor’s degree in transport / logistics
- 3 to 5 years of professional experience in logistics / transport
- Experience with Asian business & transportation network required
Support the Inbound Functions, mitigate risk, control and direct the service providers in alignment with brands and transportation needs.
- Closely collaborate with the Inbound transportation Team
- Monitor, maintain and enforce SOP’s
- Coordinate & monitor allocation management & cargo steering between origin & destination and maintain requirements in allocation management system
- Ensure the right allocations are planned & used at the right time in cooperation with the Inbound team
- Review brands forecasts and ensure that actual loading is in accordance with the forecast
- Responsible for overall data quality of the Weekly Allocation Plan and communicate accordingly to the stakeholders to ensure proper execution
- Collaborate with stakeholders on the changes required in carriers’ selection when market conditions or requirements change
- Maintain & review route, customer & carrier prioritizations to ensure strategic business is protected during periods of capacity shortage
- Initiate allocation adjustment suggestions based on analysis of all relevant information such as brand forecast, carrier allocations, priorities, and weekly allocation plan
- Main communication point on daily operations towards our service providers
- Direct contact for PPP teams ((Production, Procurement and Planning), which are directly connected with the vendors (factories)
- Takes charge of the production units (containers) from CRD date (Cargo Ready Date) in order to manage performance and adherence with the transportation deadlines. Run weekly reports, align the CRD overview with the PPP teams, confirm planning dates in order to monitor booking dates with carriers
- Procurement support locally: build relationships with the carriers
- Based on the corporate strategy for DnT and in alignment with the VP Global Transportation he/she will support to manage the Client’s service provider portfolio in terms of capacity allocation, support of our procurement activities, relationship building at load ports (APAC) and service adherence. This position will also manage the respective SOP’S (Standard Operating Procedures) and enforce them. He/she is the local support for all stakeholders internally and externally to keep interests aligned and the perfect execution of freight services.
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
3 to 5 years
Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org