- Take a sales driven role to achieve assigned sales targets and generate sales revenue for the company
- Establish a close and trustful relationships with existing customer, including Telco partners, aggregator and internal customers .
- Achieve sales targets and KPI (revenue, margin and number new account) on each product assigned by team head.
- Responsible for developing new businesses and strategy partnership for Voice & A2P SMS wholesale cooperation
- Develop a market and sales strategy to achieve targets with the management of existing partners
- Coordinate with different departments in setting up pricing strategy, improving and developing product offerings and coordinating marketing events
- Business travel is required to attend international conference, maintain customer relationship and develop new business overseas.
- Promote and enhance company brand image by demonstrating sustainable professionalism on works.
- Degree holder in Communications/ Marketing/ Business Administration or above with experience in telecommunications industry
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills with a proven ability to handle multiple priorities
- Demonstrated skills in relationship building and relationship management
- Knowledge of Telecom Technology and Product Portfolio in wholesale market
- Previous sales achievement is preferred as reference
- Strong presentation, communication and negotiation skills with demonstrated skills in relationship building and relationship management
- Ability to interact and work effectively with a broad range of Our functional areas
- Outgoing, aggressive, responsible and proactive character
- Excellent command of both spoken and written English and Chinese, including Cantonese and Mandarin
- Frequent travel is required
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
2-3 years’ work experience
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org