- Provide support to full spectrum of C&B functions including but not limited to compensation & benefits policies, reward & remuneration strategies, performance management & bonus, etc.
- Handle annual review, monthly payroll, insurance renewal, taxation, and budget preparation to ensure compliance with Employment Ordinance and internal guidelines, monitor and resolve any anomalies
- Manage projects related to C&B functions, i.e. market survey, salary bench marking etc.
- Assist in ad-hoc project as assigned
- Bachelor Degree in Human Resources Management, Business Administration or related disciplines
- At least 5 years of relevant experience in C&B. Previous experience in Logistic/Retail industry would be an advantage but not a must
- Proactive, high accuracy and strategic mind-set with a hands-on approach
- Strong communication, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Good command of English, Cantonese and Mandarin
- Proficient in MS application will be advantageous
- Immediate candidate is preferable
Interested parties, please send full cv to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0876.
Enquiry: 2520 0876
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org