- O2O portfolio P&L responsibility with emphasis on e-commerce;
- Proven track records in building brands and new product introductions;
- Excellent internal and external communication skills; full of initiative and drive;
- Leadership potential for further career advancement within the Group.
- Ecommerce sales and marketing cum digital marketing capability for both baby and adult diapers in China
- Offline distributor sales management for China
- FMCG Brand marketing experience for new production introductions as well as relaunch of existing portfolio, experienced in partnering with the product development and supply chain teams
- Full P&L responsibility and accountability.
- Review and strengthen current digital marketing assets, product portfolio and channel strategy
- Identify opportunities and formulate strategy to achieve the company’s KPI
- Liaise and work closely with the product development team in proposing suitable product portfolio, team structure and strategies
- Experienced in the FMCG commercial and manufacturing environment
- Responsible for all commercial activities of the company, from developing the strategy to leading and managing its implementation.
- This position will be accountable for achieving profitable revenue growth, building the company’s brands, developing the commercial team members and working closely with other departments to improve business processes and the overall performance of the company.
- Ensuring that all functions of the organization are aligned to meet its strategic commercial objectives, working closely with all relevant stakeholders
- Developing the sales strategy and providing analysis by category of business and distribution channel to ensure profitable sales and market share growth
- Working closely with Supply Chain and Operations to ensure an accurate sales forecast, contributing to the demand planning process
- Forming and executing the short and long-term marketing plans, including among others the positioning and pricing of the company’s products
- Modifying the brand’s value proposition and marketing mix to deliver gross profit margin improvements
- Conducting market research to identify market gaps and conclude with recommendations
- Contributing to the development, communication and promotion of the company’s corporate vision and mission
- MBA / Bachelor’s Degree in eCommerce, Marketing, Business Administration
- Around 20 years solid experience in marketing, eCommerce, CRM marketing and sales management in China
- Hands-on management of brand and key account P&L
- Prior experience in Mother & Baby / Elderly care product categories (baby and adult diapers)
- Proactive team leader with strong business acumen
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good command of English and Chinese (Mandarin).
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
Around 20 years solid experience
MBA / Bachelor’s Degree
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org