An aggressive international financial platform providing investors with important business, financial, economic, and investment data is looking for a senior executive to help build their team in HK.
- Establish the staffing of the Hong Kong market and accomplish the annual performance target of the Hong Kong office
- Monitor the capital market situation of Hong Kong stocks and US stocks (Chinese concept stocks), and consolidate the company’s business to provide effective financial market analysis, services and solutions
- Responsible for leading the maintaining of the relationship between Hong Kong’s capital market and investors, effectively connecting with key executives of capital, investment banks, bank analysts, and institutional investors
- Possess international exposure and expertise in the financial market
- Have an in-depth understanding of the global capital market and abundant vertical field resources
- Have unique insights and experience in Chinese concepts stock listed in U.S./Hong Kong
- Experience in banking and finance sectors, as well as in investor relations in Hong Kong listed companies, is preferred
- Native English speaker
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
4M p.a. + Bonus + Other Benefits
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org