Our client, an investment group focusing in integrated resorts in the Russian Far East, is looking for high calibre candidates to take up the following role and be based in Vladivostok, Russia.
This is a newly established position for a new project launched (luxury residential property development) in Vladivostok. It will be a 3 years project position at the initial stage and renewable with the development of the project.
This position requires to contact all local parties, engineers, government bodies etc.. As a CFO, it requires to be professional and knowledgeable with very good interpersonal & communication skill.
Its one man band role. Requires to be very hands-on and work independently.
- Report to Finance Director & Executive Director in Hong Kong
- Work with the executive team to grow the business, formulating strategies and plans to achieve the strategy approved by the Board of Directors
- Lead and manage the budgeting process including formulation of annual operational budgets and capital expenditure programs
- Formulation of forecasts on a quarterly basis or as required by the company’s Directors
- Ensure risk management strategy in place and, with the involvement of the Board of Directors, appropriate insurance covers to mitigate insurable risks where applicable
- Overall control of all financial transactions and accountancy matters
- Responsible for all external audit related matters
- Presentation of annual accounts with recommendations
- Review of accounts and investigation of variances, then setting recovery plans
- Oversee the balance sheet account reconciliation process and manage the appropriate timely remedy of outstanding items
- Responsible for overall cash management on an ongoing basis and treasury related matters
- Ensuring proper control over the capital expenditure process – evaluation and preparation of submissions for consideration
- Preparation of feasibility studies and ensuring, with the involvement of the executive team in each area, overall operational efficiency
- Involvement in commercial negotiations with suppliers where appropriate and overall responsibility for the Supply Chain Management strategy
- Ensuring that the regulatory requirements of the appropriate statutory bodies are understood and complied with directly related to the finance function
- Involvement in IT related matters to ensure best practice and latest technology advances applied to the business where appropriate
Communication and Reporting
- Oversee the preparation and submission of daily, weekly and monthly updates including daily revenue reports
- Prepare where required management reports detailing performance and present to the Board of Directors as required, as well as quarterly and annual Board updates.
- Ensure regular engagement with stakeholders related to finance matters and manage relations with stakeholders as necessary
- Degree in Finance/Accounting is required
- Finance qualification with appropriate levels of experience
- Appropriate commercial and business experience
- Exceptional communication skills at all levels
- Able to work independent and hands-on
- Ability to handle high levels of pressure and critical decision making
- Good command of Russian and English
Interested candidates please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org OR (852) 2520 0104.
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0104
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com