- Clinical research in microbiome
Major Duties & Responsibilities:
- Coordinating and monitoring sponsored clinical research projects with the investigators and research teams;
- Research documents preparation and research ethics application;
- Patient recruitment and follow-up;
- Data and specimens collection and database management;
- Protocol amendment application and consent form writing;
- Database design and data entry, and simple statistic;
- Liaise with multiple units including wards and clinics;
- Perform clinical tasks such as dispensing study products;
- Carry out tasks assigned by supervisors.
Academic qualifications & experience required:
- A Bachelor’s degree in Science or equivalent;
- Having clinical research experience will be an advantage;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese (Cantonese and Putonghua);
- Proficiency in MS Office, including Words, Excel and PowerPoint;
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills;
- Good interpersonal and communication skills;
- Able to work independently but have team spirits;
- Able to work in flexible hours and on irregular days;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered for appointment as a junior post.
Interested candidates please send your cv to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 25200104 for details.
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com