- Be responsible for overall company control governance to establish a completed internal control system which align with the requirements of business compliance. Ensure compliance with government requirements / economic areas and internal policies and procedures of the company.
- Works closely with other departments to strengthen compliance mechanisms and provide comprehensive compliance support in key strategy development as well as risk assessment and remediation.
- Build, maintain and strengthen relationships with key government agencies, track and share policy trends timely, ensuring that the company’s strategy implementation direction is proactive.
- Optimize the company’s safety and environmental management system, implement safety and environmental responsibility. Organize and execute the relevant propaganda, education and training, improve the company’s overall safety and environmental awareness and management ability.
Major Job Responsibilities
- Make the compliance risk diagnosis/assessment and management strategy according to corporate strategy and goals.
- Evaluate the business processes on a risk basis, establish and enforce the compliance standards. Ensure the trends or signals are identified and addressed effectively, and the compliance issues/results are effectively communicated and followed up, continuously improve the internal control processes.
- Conducts research on regulatory and compliance policies, and continuously follow up the renewal of policies and standards.
- Participates in the company’s compliance review of major decisions, major investments and management activities. Provide compliance advice accordingly.
- Building and maintaining business-related government relationships. Establishes and manages channels of communication with relevant government regulators, providing policy compliance guidance for various business areas, including but not limited the areas of safety, fire protection, environmental.
- Establishes policies, procedures and plans of safety and environmental, implement safety and environmental risk prevention and control system. improves the construction of company safety and environmental system and overall awareness of safety and environmental protection.
- Responsible for the specific supervision of various departments on the implementation of compliance / safety and environmental related systems.
- Other related affairs assigned.
Qualifications and Required Knowledge
- Major in environmental safety management or compliance management. University above degree.
- 15+ years related working experience in FMCG / manufacturing or related industry. 5+ years relative working experience in similar working area.
- Familiar with government affairs and business compliance management. Familiar with the process of safety and environmental management of manufacturing industry.
- Received professional training in environmental management, qualification management, production management, etc.
- Advanced leadership and collaboration skills. Good at managing work under comparably complicated environment.
- Strong communication skills, with the ability to interact effectively with all levels of management and staff.
- Be able to work under pressure independently.
- Self-motivated, responsible and self-disciplined.
** Please send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org for application or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
15+ years related working experience in FMCG
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com