- Supervise compliance functions of all business activities, identify and evaluate compliance risks and provide alternative solutions;
- Provide daily regulatory advice and guidance on rules and internal policies including AML and its latest updates, review business processes to ensure compliance with regulatory requirements;
- Update and maintain compliance policies and manuals of the business units as necessary on ongoing basis;
- Deliver in-house Compliance training to business units;
- Manage relationship with regulatory bodies, including SFC and HKEX, etc., handle queries and requests;
- Co-ordinate and manage ad-hoc compliance related projects and tasks.
- Degree holder in Law, Finance or other related disciplines;
- Minimum 5 years of relevant compliance experience gained within securities industry, candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Compliance Manager;
- Good command of spoken and written English, Cantonese and Mandarin;
- Strong presentation and communication skills;
- Self-motivated, well-organized, able to work under pressure and have good team spirit;
- Immediately available is highly prefered.
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
3 - 5 years relevant experience
Degree holder in Legal discipline
Central, Hong Kong
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org