- Conduct credit risk assessment management and compliance monitoring tasks to ensure the approval processes and relevant areas are in accordance with regulatory requirements and Bank policies
- Provide pro-active advisory and compliance services on credit risk assessment, approval and regulatory issues
- Analyze potential risks of non-compliance and identify areas for improvement, work out remedial measure and make recommendations
- Monitor the implementation of rectifications and enhancement measures in relation to credit risk management and related compliance issues
- Review the policies and procedures, control guidelines and documents that meet regulatory and Bank requirements
- Degree or above with major in Accounting, Finance, Law or related disciplines
- 3 – 5 years of experience relating risk, audit and compliance areas
- Self-motivated, strong initiative, and attention to details
- Good interpersonal, managerial, communication skills and cultural awareness
- Good command of both verbal and written English and Chinese
Remark : Candidate with less experience will be considered as Assistant Manager.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
35K - 50K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com