A fast growing PRC financial institution is looking for high calibre compliance candidate to station at their Shenzhen Office.
- Assist in monitoring and managing the daily compliance works for the Group’s business activities, ensure to comply with the internal policies and external regulations
- Responsible for conducting AML, KYC and other compliance checks such as Independent Check during the course of daily business operation
- Provide compliance guideline to the business units such as asset management, private equity and corporate finance to ensure in compliance with the rules and regulations set by SFC
- Assist in the implementation of the compliance manual, review and update the policies and procedures periodically
- Handle licensing issues and information requests from SFC and business units
- Handle ad hoc projects when required
- Degree holder in Business or related disciplines
- Around 3 – 5 years relevant experience related to the business of SFC Type 1 regulated activities
- Familiar with Securities and Futures Ordinance related to RA1 legislations and other relevant regulatory requirements
- Independent, self-motivate with good communication skills
- Strong command of both written and spoken in English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua is highly preferred
- Willing to station in Shenzhen
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org