- Responsible for COC audits and systems compliance for toys factories
- To carry out the daily inspection function at our group of factories.
- Schedule and perform internal factory audits, as well as handle external customer audits and 3rd party auditing firms.
- Responsible for EHS, social compliance, RoHS, Non-Phalates, as well as CTPAT regulations at our group of factories.
- Ensure annual renewals and group certifications for ICTI, GSV.
- Develop corrective and preventive measures for overall improvement at our group of factories.
- Align with customer to resolve the audit issues and CAP after audit
- Experience with Technical audit such as ISO
- Work closely with the audit firm related to all audit issues
- Report the update status on factory audit to the company
- Deg/ Dip in Chemistry or Manufacturing Engineering
- 10+ years rel experience
- Strong communications skills and management skills
- Good English, Mandarin and Cantonese
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format in both English and Chinese) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520 0845 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
10+ years rel experience
Deg/ Dip in Chemistry or Manufacturing Engineering
Enquiry: (852) 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com