Our client is an investment arm of a sizable Korean Banking Group. In order to cope with her expansion, she is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Provide support to Operation Unit (Compliance / Risk team)
- Assist to handle the daily operation of general compliance and risk control duties
- Assist to implement control policies and procedures
- Prepare compliance, risk management & various reports
- Work closely with the various teams & may provide cross support if needed.
- Perform other adhoc duties as assigned
- University degree holder in Business, Finance or related disciplines
- Candidates with experience in Risk and Compliance will be an advantage.
- Good communication and presentation skill
- Native Korean with Good English
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064.
Fresh graduate will be considered
Native Korean speaker & Degree holder
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org