- Min 8 yrs working experience in E&M consultant
- Self-motivated, self-motivated result-oriented
- Professional membership will be an advantage
- Develop and implement strategies to drive business growth in energy services market;
- Identify new business opportunities and meet with potential clients for presenting proposals;
- Coordinate with internal technical, commercial and financial teams to prepare project cost estimate and technical proposal
- Prepare tender documents;
- Coordinate with sub-contractors and suppliers for preparing project budget cost.
- Degree or above in Building Services / Electrical / Mechanical Engineering or equivalent;
- Minimum 8 years’ solid working experience in E&M consultant or contracting firms;
- Able to work independently, self-motivated result-oriented and with strong sense of responsibility;
- Good interpersonal, communication and technical presentation skills;
- Good command in written and spoken in English and Chinese;
- Professional membership from a relevant organization will be an advantage;
- Candidate with less experience will be considered for the post of Senior Engineer.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0845 for more information.
Minimum 8 years’ solid working experience
Enquiry: 2520 0845
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com