We are assisting a small US banking group to seek high calibre candidates to fill the above post.
- Reporting to Management and manage and develop a portfolio of commercial mid-cap corporates
- Responsible for ensuring in-depth credit assessment for new and existing clients
- Be involved in day to day business meetings and communicate with clients to solve enquiries on an ad-hoc basis
- Explore compatibility and bring new clients on-board to expand the team’s portfolio
- Assist in the growth of the business and manage the RM subordinates
- University graduates in relevant disciplines
- At least 8 years of experience as relationship manager in corporate/commercial banks
- Strong knowledge in trade finance and bilateral lending with managerial experience
- To be a team leader and player as well as opportunist in identifying new business opportunities
- Good command of English and Chinese (including Putonghua)
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org