Our client is a newly established Commercial Bank. She is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team.
- Prepare and check duly executed loan and security documentation and conditions precedent to ensure perfection prior to facility drawdown
- Ensure loan and security documents are adhered to legal & regulatory requirements and internal policies and guidelines
- Maintain and update credit limit and other credit related maintenance in systems
- Handle registration/ release of security documents;
Filing and safekeeping of duly executed credit and security documentation in security files
- Obtain and check relevant credit reports/ company search reports/ certificates of good standing prior to facility drawdown
- Liaise with internal parties such as Loan Operations to ensure conditions subsequent of loan clients are maintained or otherwise initiate credit actions to rectify;
Handle tasks related to CCRA/ TU
- Perform collateral management
- Monitor limit excess and LTV ratios
- Handle ad-hoc duties as assigned.
- University graduate in Finance or Business
- 5-8 years of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of credit documentation and credit administration
- Familiar with credit risk, legal and regulatory aspects of the banking business
- Proficient in speaking and written English and Chinese, including Mandarin
- PC applications, including Microsoft Word and Excel
*** Pls send CV to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org