Responsible for review of credit proposal as well as preparation of credit analysis write-ups for corporate banking or private banking customers
- University graduate in Economics, Accounting, Business Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking industry, preferably with exposure in sizeable and structured financing relating to debt issuance, syndication, mergers and acquisitions, aircraft financing, etc.
- Sound knowledge of credit risk handling for large corporates (especially Chinese central government-owned enterprises) or private banking customers of Mainland China
- Familiar with culture and market of Mainland China
- Analytical minded with attention to details and market sense
- Proficiency in MS Office, such as Excel, Word, and Bloomberg operation
- Good command of both Chinese and English. Putonghua speaking is required
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to email@example.com or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org