Responsible for credit analysis and review as well as preparation of credit proposal write-ups for corporate banking.
- University graduate in Economics, Accounting, Business Management or relevant disciplines
- Minimum 8 years of relevant experience in banking industry, preferably focusing on property/real estate sector, sizable PRC conglomerates and/or telecommunication groups, etc.
- Sound knowledge of credit risk handling for large corporates of Mainland China, especially Chinese central government-owned enterprises
- Analytical minded with attention to details and market sense
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in MS Office, such as Excel, Word, and Bloomberg operation
- Good command of both Chinese and English. Putonghua speaking is required
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format in both English and Chinese) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
50K - 60K
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com