Our client is a well-established PRC Commercial bank. She is now inviting calibre candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Prepare independent credit assessment for credit proposals of trade finances borrower and large corporate, including but not limited to macro-economic risk analysis, industry risk analysis, business risk analysis, financial risk analysis, management risk analysis, facility structure analysis, collateral risk analysis, etc. Products include structure trade finance, bilateral loans & derivatives etc.
- Monitor and follow up credit risk of a portfolio of trade finance customer & corporate customers, and propose remedial actions when risk signals are identified.
- Report regularly the risk monitoring results and material credit issues to SectionHead.
- Make sure the Bank’s credit policies and external regulatory requirements are strictly adhered in credit approval process and daily risk monitoring.
- Assist Section Head in developing and performing the Bank’s overall credit risk strategy
- University degree or equivalent with minimum 5 years of relevant credit risk working experience with reputable financial institutions, well-versed in credit risk assessment of syndicated loans, bilateral loans, trade finance facilities and bonds for large corporations and mid cap companies.
- Knowledge of investment and treasury products is preferable.
- Specialist in trade finance product, with insight of China economy and relevant regulatory framework
- Analytical with good judgment and knowledge in credit risk, loan products and market situations.
- Able to work independently and meet deadlines of urgent cases. Occasional cross border firm visit is necessary.
- Good interpersonal skills, confidence, self-motivated, hardworking and can work under pressure
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese. Fluent Putonghua is a must.
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Degree of above
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com