Our client is a newly set up PRC base Financial Institution. In order to cope with her development. She is now inviting candidate to join her team with the requirements below:
- Manage the credit risk function
- Monitor the thresholds and to ensure compliance with the regulatory guidelines.
- Mitigate the risk and escalate the cases to Risk Committee
- Report risk mitigation to relevant stakeholders and regulator, SFC as required
- Monitor collateral value and margin surplus of clients’ accounts
- Report any sudden and severe deterioration in clients’ accounts to Front Office and mitigate risk exposure and enforce liquidation if required
- Observe the latest regulatory requirements and ensure company’s compliance with new framework.
- Develop and perform stress test model to estimate total margin call charged under different assumptions in price changes.
- Assess financing facilities to ensure all applications are complied with regulatory requirements.
- University degree or master’s degree
- 6 – 10 years solid experience in Risk Management
- Hands-on experience in using VBA and Bloomberg Terminal
- Fluent in English, Chinese, English (Mandarin)
*** Please submit your resume in both Chinese and English to email@example.com or contact us at 2520 0064.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org