Our client is a well-established PRC Banking Group. In order to cope with her expansion, she is now inviting calibre candidates to join her team with the requirements below:
- Assist to formulate and maintain credit risk policy and risk appetite
- Prepare and conduct MIS reporting in risk management.
- Conduct impairment assessment on the credit portfolio to ensure good portfolio quality and trends.
- Participate in systems development and perform User Acceptance Test.
- Assist in market risk and credit risk model validation.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks assigned when necessary
- University degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting, Quantitative or other related discipline.
- Professional qualification in CPA,CFA, FRM is preferable.
- Minimum 3-5 years experience in risk management (credit risk or market risk management is preferable)
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of VBA is preferable.
- Familiar with ECL, Internal Rating, RWA, credit risk management and credit related products.
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese (Mandarin).
*** Pls send CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact us at 2520 0064 for more infor.
Enquiry: 2520 0064
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com