- Assist the Team Head to formulate and maintain credit risk policy and risk appetite of the Branch.
- Prepare and conduct MIS reporting in credit risk management.
- Conduct impairment assessment on the credit portfolio to ensure good portfolio quality and trends.
- Participate in systems development and perform User Acceptance Test.
- Other Ad Hoc tasks assigned by Team
- University degree or above in Finance, Risk Management, Accounting or other related discipline.
- Professional qualification in CPA, CFA, FRM is preferable.
- Minimum 5 years experience in credit risk management, previous experience in portfolio and IRB management is preferable.
- Proficiency in MS Excel and Powerpoint, knowledge of VBA is a must.
- Sound knowledge in credit risk management and credit related products.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese (preferably fluent in Mandarin).
Remark : Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Credit Risk Manager.
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com