- Prepare and review and analyse credit proposal
- Liaise with lending units to resolve credit issues and expedite the process
- Assist in collecting market intelligence
- Prepare various MIS reports for the management’s review
- Ensure credit facilities adhere to the Bank’s internal credit and external regulatory requirements
- Degree holder in Business Administration, Finance, Risk Management or related disciplines
- 5 years + experience in credit approval, preferably with exposure in sizeable and structured financing relating to debt issuance, syndication, mergers and acquisitions, aircraft financing, etc.
- Sound knowledge in lending products
- Good understanding in market practice and banking regulations in China
- Proficiency in MS Office, such as Excel, Word, and Bloomberg operation
- Good command of both English & Mandarin
Interested parties please send your FULL RESUME (in MS Word format) with availability, current and expected salary to firstname.lastname@example.org or you can call us at (852) 2520-0284 for more information.
For more job opportunities, please visit our career wonderland at http://www.levin.com.hk
To apply for this job, please send your CV to email@example.com